2nd Annual Leveraging Executive Female Talent Forum
Organiser: Harvard Business Schools Boris Groysberg
- July 25, 2019
This unique forum is designed to provide you with the tools to drive organisational performance and executive leadership capability through enhanced female participation.
- Understand & leverage your personal & executive team leadership strengths
- Enhance professional skill sets through world-class benchmarking tools, concepts & principles
- Realign goals & culture to build an inclusive working environment that supports female participation
- Learn how to overcome the challenges of building a high-performing leadership team
- Expand your network & learn from like-minded peers from a variety of industries
After the outstanding success of the 2018 Leveraging Executive Female Talent forum, Professor Boris Groysberg is back by popular demand! Drawing on his extensive experience in organisational behaviour, women in leadership and executive education at Harvard Business School.