We’re looking for a dynamic account manager to foster strong, successful relationships with our current and future clients. You’ll manage and enhance business with an existing portfolio of customers while being actively involved in the development of new business opportunities.
- Being the key contact point for existing and new client accounts.
- Delivering industry-leading service which puts customer relationships front and centre.
- Monitoring sales and supply to meet targets.
- Developing and negotiating agreements with potential new clients.
- Identifying and implementing ways to achieve increased spend by existing customers.
- Communicating promotional and marketing information to peers and clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on individual accounts and overall target achievements.
To be considered for this role, you’ll be able to show experience and success in an account management role at a similar level. You’ll have a proven track record developing new business, as well as first class written and verbal communications skills, and high-level negotiation skills.
Experience with major CRM systems would be an advantage. It’s essential that you’re able to manage competing priorities, making clients feel valued and respected even if you’re under pressure.
A tertiary qualification in business administration, communications or equivalent is necessary to be shortlisted for this position. Industry related qualifications are desirable but not essential; it’s more important to us that you possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.