We are seeking a Finance Manager. This position will support most aspects of accounting management including billing, payroll, reporting, The Finance Manager will have a good knowledge of accounting principles, be organised, professional, and have a close eye on details. The Finance Manager must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Oversee the collection, organisation, tracking and reporting of all income and expenses
- Perform all month-end closing activities
- Generate accurate financial statements and reports in a timely manner
- Attend meetings with senior management
- Hire, train, manage and motivate finance staff
- Maintain related accounting documents and records
- Streamline processes to make the department operate more efficiently and effectively
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Other duties as necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Excel for analysis and reporting.
- Experience in managing administrative staff
- Communicate with Executives and quickly identify and overcome potential program challenges.
- Present and communicate to all levels of the business.
- Be familiar with IFRS
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement initiatives and root cause analysis.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional certification such as a CPA
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, stakeholder alignment.
- Extensive organisational and time management skills.