We need an expert multi-tasker and organisational star to be our new Office Manager. As the first point of approach for all office-related queries, you’ll assume a wide range of responsibilities and duties. If you’re experienced at juggling multiple tasks on a varied to-do list while maintaining a smooth, organised workplace and offering high level administrative support, we want to hear from you.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Maintaining essential office supplies and the seamless operation of office equipment.
- Overseeing other administrative staff.
- Providing administrative support to management.
- Managing the office budget.
- Escalating issues outside of your role to the correct personnel.
- Liaising with maintenance, cleaning and security services.
- Collaborating with HR to develop and maintain office policies.
- Planning and booking events, conferences, travel and social activities for staff.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have proven experience as an office manager or senior administrative assistant. You’ll have high level skills and experience with the full Microsoft Office suite, scheduling and planning software and office machinery. Accounting software experience is an advantage. Your time management and attention to detail will be second to none and you’ll have the initiative to suggest and make improvements to the day to day operations of the business.
Secretarial or administrative qualifications are desirable but not essential for this role.