JobAdder Pre Sales
How does JobAdder protect personal information?
By submitting a job application candidates trust you, and us, as custodians of their personal information. We take this responsibility very seriously. Our team follow protocols reflecting international best practice to ensure the privacy and security of applicant information both in transit and stored in JobAdder systems.
To protect data in transit we require minimum 256-bit encryption certificates and HTTPS using TLS 1.1 or above for all web applications.
- What data we collect and why
- Who we may share information with
- How your data is used and how long we retain it
- Your rights and how to request a copy of your data
- Who to contact if you have questions