With job ads being one of the first experiences job seekers have with your brand, it’s crucial that your candidate acquisition strategy is set with diversity and inclusion in mind.
Join Daniel Fellows, Founder of job ad optimisation service Get-Optimal as he discusses:
- What your job ads are currently costing you in terms of diverse talent
- The non-obvious benefits of posting job ads that address diversity and inclusion
- Why search and SEO are critical to the success of your ads
- A breakdown of the top 10 elements you need to consider when creating them
- The first thing you need to do before you add another tool to your recruitment stack