Navigating IR35 in 2021: What the private sector can expect
2020 was certainly a challenging and eventful year for the recruitment sector. Unsurprisingly, 2021 will come with its own set of challenges including impending changes to the off-payroll rules coming into effect in the private sector in April – more commonly known as IR35.
We have already experienced the fall-out this created back in 2017 in the public sector – so what have we learnt from this and what should agencies be focusing on when it comes to engaging and paying contractors?
JobAdder is joined by two leading industry experts, Ashley Olliver from Compass Contracting & Employment and Crawford Temple from Professional Passport, who will talk through these challenges and offer their expertise and advice when it comes to navigating the off-payroll rules and IR35. They will explore:
- The off-payroll rules and IR35 tax legislation
- Whether the changes are likely to be delayed again
- How end clients are reacting and whether there is still time to prepare
- The risk of non-compliance in the supply chain
- How to engage and pay contractors compliantly post April 2021
© 2021 JobAdder All Rights Reserved.