Revelian offers a range of assessments and psychometric games to help you get accurate, reliable and scientific information about candidates, such as their:
- Cognitive or General Mental Ability (GMA)
- Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Aptitude
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Personality and Behavioural Preferences
- Propensity for Risky or Unsafe Behaviour
- Propensity for Counterproductive Work Behaviour
- Technical Skills
They also offer two unique games that assess aptitudes such as problem solving, information processing, numerical reasoning, verbal knowledge and spatial awareness:
- Theme Park Hero: a fun, themed interactive game which is suitable for entry-level and graduate roles
- Cognify: which offers a clean, modern design and is suitable for any role from entry level to experienced and senior hires.
Here’s how to get Revelian assessments up and running with JobAdder:
Activate Revelian from the Apps & Add Ons page in JobAdder. Once activated, then set up a Revelian account and choose which assessments you want to use in your recruitment process.
From an existing Job Order, click ‘Add Assessments’ and then select the test you’d like to send to candidates. Select one or more candidates to send the test to and click ‘Schedule Assessments.’ You’ll then input a due date for the test.
The candidate receives an invitation to complete the test along with an automatically generated Revelian login. You can track your candidate’s progress in JobAdder by watching the paper icon next to each module of the test - once a module is completed it turns blue. When the candidate has completed the test in full, you’ll be able to view their overall score which will be recorded in the Candidates Tab in JobAdder for future reference.