DE&I in the workplace: Are we focusing on what really matters?
Did you know that 65% of women don’t feel they can be themselves at work?*
With gender equality remaining one of the most prominent diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) issues in organisations, it’s time we start implementing real change. Those who fail to keep pace risk their ability to attract and retain key talent.
Tune in to this inspiring and real conversation as the panel explore:
- Intersectionality at work: Why focusing on women isn’t enough
- The difference between equity and equality
- Proactively supporting equity within our own sphere of influence
- Championing inclusion in the corporate world, with a culture of allyship and support
- The practical steps you can take to create meaningful change
*Source: Indeed D&I Report, 2022