Job description for a Sales Manager
For this role you must be an experienced Sales Manager who can lead a team and be responsible for developing and leading Sales Representatives.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead and maintain a high-performing team in a fun working environment. The Sales Manager will be responsible for staffing, developing and leading a very strong team of Sales Representatives. We are looking for a self-directed leader who is happy, fun and not afraid to aggressively pursue new business. The Sales Manager will be a member of the management team and will be responsible for staffing, developing and leading a team of high-performing Sales Representatives.
- Create and implement strategic sales plans for continued growth
- Drive sales effort of the entire company by cultivating relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Seek out and objectively evaluate training programs and sales strategies
- Identify and monitor emerging markets for development opportunities
- Regularly present reports and status updates to the management team
- Participate in one on one coaching as well as team meetings and conference calls
- Develop and achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- Become an integral part of a highly collaborative production, marketing and sales team.
- Must be fun, friendly, and energetic
- Strong organisational abilities
- Comfortable offering and receiving constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have previous successful experience leading a sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be patient and committed to active listening
- Strong ability to motivate sales staff
- Must have experience recruiting and training a sales team
- Demonstrated experience writing successful sales and marketing plans
- Natural tendency towards collaboration to increase value
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.