The world of recruitment is changing. In-house teams have access to the same tools and are often ex-agency, so how does your value proposition and service need to change? In order to survive and prosper, recruiters need to shift to a deeper partnership with both clients and candidates.
Join Steve Carter, Co-Founder of The Futureproof Initiative and The Ability People as he sets out:
- The wide range of hiring needs that recruiters should be advising on including EVP, market intelligence, benchmarking and value-adding insights.
- How to develop a credible personal brand that opens doors
- What it means to be an enabler and why you should, even if it offers no monetary value
- How to break the chains of fee and commission-based thinking and what to focus on instead
- Why high-functioning teams are the key to solving recruitment challenges
- How adapting successful practices from other sectors can be the secret to your success