A new landscape will be greeting recruiters coming back to work and the impact on the industry and on individual businesses is still to be determined. Where do we go from here?
In this webinar, Neil Carberry, CEO of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) will discuss:
- What recruiters need to do to succeed in a candidate rich/client poor market
- How to adapt to recruiting talent on a more-than-local basis with the inevitable increase in remote working opportunities arising from the crisis
- How recruitment agencies can adapt and devise new, more efficient services and products to meet the changed needs of their clients
- The swift evolution in recruitment over the coming months
- The prospects for start-ups as disruptors – and what that means for existing businesses