Job description for a Business Manager
In this role, you will be a competent leader with strong communication and computer skills. As the Business Manager you will provide guidance to enhance performance and oversee and manage negotiations with vendors.
We are seeking an experienced Business Manager to ensure the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. The Business Manager will be a competent leader who will be able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which includes the company’s vision and culture.
- Develop business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Respond to all Corporate requests, audit requests and budget preparation
- Responsible for protection against property losses and potential liabilities
- Maintain all files related to leases and contracts for the market
- Communicate issues and concerns to the corporate HR/Legal department
- Oversee and manage negotiations with vendors
- Coordinate all aspects of the weekly forecasts, monthly operational reviews, and annual budgets for the businesses under scope
- Provide expertise to leadership as well as assist with long term planning
- Coordinate space use and facilities planning
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance and Accounting teams to ensure accuracy of financial information and understanding of underlying drivers
- Preparation of financial, management, and operational reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of business systems such
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar the basics of accounting
- Knowledge of standard office equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- Four years of increasingly responsible management and administrative responsibility
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Ability to organise complex information and provide specialized advice
- Deep knowledge of financial, operational, and administrative policies and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of internal controls and their consistent implementation
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.