Watch the on-demand session from the launch of our latest Global Recruitment Industry Report with recruitment influencer Greg Savage, and JobAdder’s CEO, Martin Herbst. Greg and Martin shared insights and exclusive data directly covering the period from January 2020 to January 2021.
We’re now well into 2021 and, although COVID-19 is still lingering and causing trouble, we’re seeing some eye-popping figures that clearly show our job market is getting back in gear. Demand for jobs is not the issue anymore. Finding the right candidates in a much tighter labour pool is the challenge now.
These insights, coupled with Greg and Martin’s expert knowledge, make for a webinar that’s not to be missed. During the session we discussed:
- Growth patterns, for both decline and recovery
- Placements trends, which are key in measuring the overall health of the industry
- The emergence of temp and contract vs perm placements globally
- Performance trends, including average time to place
- Percentage change in average fees