Video is the next best thing to a face-to-face meeting, helping you break through the noise to showcase your authentic brand and personality. But how can you gain a competitive advantage by incorporating video into your organisation’s talent acquisition and recruitment processes?
Join Jay Rusden, Head of Marketing at Videomyjob and Michael Osmond, Head of Performance and Culture at JobAdder as they discuss:
- Key findings from VideoMyJob’s State of Video research report
- How to improve your key metrics by introducing video into your recruitment process
- How to utilise video for staff engagement and retention
- How to create a powerful employee value proposition using video
- Creative ideas to get you started