Job description for a Managing Director
This role requires a strong leader with excellent management and client interaction skills. You will be responsible in maintaining reports, relationships and communications with key members of the corporate management team.
We are looking for a Managing Director. The Managing Director will be a strong leader with excellent management and client interaction skills. Responsibilities will include creating and implementing an annual budget, employee management, and marketing. The Managing Director will be accountable for client teams, client leadership function and driving local culture, communication and engagement.
- Connect and build long term relationships to discover new opportunities
- Review and approve contracts, invoices and other agreements
- Maintain reporting, relationship and communications with key members of the corporate management team
- Lead and mentor team members to ensure the current and future success of the company
- Actively participate in the recruitment of top performers to further enhance team performance
- Partner with other service leaders with the goal of providing an integrated project approach to clients
- Consult with Business Development leadership to build a cohesive strategy for growing revenue
- Manage the office team to meet strategic and budget objectives
- Improve and add to available management tools, methods and KPIs
- to increase transparency in financial and operational performance
- Build and maintain strong positive internal and external relationships
- Escalate resourcing issues to corporate leadership
- Recognize performance and development of team and individuals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong ability to work independently and lead a team
- Track record of positively impacting client outcomes and decisions
- Proven experience working with clients to deliver on agreed KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong computer knowledge and be comfortable embracing new technologies
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.