Job description for a Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse will collaborate with other medical professionals across healthcare disciplines to meet patient needs.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to assess and coordinate patient care. The Registered Nurse will use appropriate resources to ensure safe, quality care for physical and mental health.
- Perform physical exam and visual assessment of patient
- Utilize appropriate interview techniques to obtain health and substance abuse
- Analyse data from screening procedure to determine appropriate treatment
- Document pertinent information in a timely and accurate manner
- Report patient condition and progress to patient’s physician
- Perform treatments and provide preventative care to patients per MD orders
- Maintain accurate patient tracking and care logs
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and other clinical staff.
- Develop and document a plan of care that involves physician, patient and family
- in goal setting
- Make referral to additional resources as appropriate
- Treat patients and family members with respect and dignity
- Other duties as necessary
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must have good computer skills with strong knowledge of electronic charting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a decisive and composed manner
- Current Registered Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALSL or ENPC certification
- Must have graduated from an accredited Nursing School
Fill in the form below to view Webinar Recording
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.