Job description for an Office Administrator
The role of Office Administrator will assist the office manager to ensure a smooth running of the office and must have excellent communication skills and have proven office management experience.
We are looking for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator will help the office manager to ensure the smooth running of the office and serve as the “go to person” for any inquiries or administrative support and will act as the front line of support for facility maintenance and general information requests.
- Research issues and escalate or re-direct as necessary
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation for each customer interaction
- Adhere to established processes and policies
- Maintain office organisation
- Manage calendars, arrange meetings and make travel arrangements
- Follow up on emails and inquiries
- Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Manage inbound and outbound correspondence
- Process mail and distribute to correct department
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Document processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory
- Coordinate with management on projects, events and requests
- Other duties as necessary
- Superior attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills
- Very resourceful with exceptional follow through
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and who thinks independently
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritise as necessary
- Proven office management experience
- Committed to maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.