Job description for a HR Manager
The HR Manager is responsible for company’s human resources functions and development of polices, practices and procedures. You must have effective problem-solving skills and possess interpersonal and customer service skills.
We are looking for an HR Manager, to be responsible for the company’s human resources functions. The HR Manager will be responsible for the development and administration of policies, practices and procedures. The HR Manager must have the ability to communicate with employees and management at all levels with professionalism and empathy.
- Direct the efforts of the Human Resources Department, including supervision of staff
- Act as an HR Business partner for the management team
- Responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist with performance management, including preparation of employee reprimands and performance improvement plans
- Respond to management and employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Support the termination process by ensuring the correct information has been gathered and that company policies have been followed
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee issues
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Analyse data and make recommendations on trends and patterns
- Manage recruitment efforts and diversity initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including payroll, staffing, employee relations and performance management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Experience articulating and implementing HR strategy
- Commitment to the management and protection of confidential information
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve problems with tact, courtesy and diplomacy
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- BA degree in Business or related field preferred
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.