Job description for a Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager you will partner with the Sales Manager to build marketing plans to advance the business objectives. You will have experience in understanding business objectives and creating and executing marketing plans, and have excellent verbal and written skills.
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Manager who will provide marketing guidance within the company. The Marketing Manager will partner with the Sales Manager and others to build marketing plans to advance business objectives. The Marketing Manager will be involved in the evaluation and tactical execution of marketing activities which will include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content creation/assessment, and event management.
- Develop and implement marketing programs that support sales and growth
- Create, update and organise field marketing content on the Marketing website.
- Track and monitor the success of programs
- Facilitate effective media campaigns by managing campaign participation and specifics, including alerts, communications and results analysis
- Provide sound counsel on media worth exploring and investing in based on budget, objective, market and objectives
- Work collaboratively to ensure flawless execution of marketing initiatives
- Share feedback to ensure ongoing improvements
- Work with the management team on marketing incentives, promotions, and events planning
- Create metrics to measure success rate and detect areas needing improvement to achieve goals
- Other duties as necessary
- Experience in understanding business objectives and creating and executing marketing plans
- Broad-based knowledge of marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written language skills
- Ability to plan and manage budgets
- Working knowledge and experience with social media
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to independently manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must exercise strong judgment and accountability
- Previous managerial experience in hiring, training, supervising, and scheduling employees
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.