SEEK’s group of companies are aligned to that goal and encompasses a strong portfolio of employment, education and volunteer businesses that span across Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, South-East Asia, Brazil and Mexico.
Their employment marketplaces are focused on facilitating the matching between jobseekers and employment opportunities and helping hirers find candidates for advertised roles in all industries.
Here are 3 SEEK integrations available with JobAdder:
1. SEEK Optimised Apply
Enable the optimal candidate application experience using SEEK’s Apply Form.
- Drive selection efficiency by utilising SEEK’s library of Role Requirements questions on SEEK’s Apply form.
- Automatically receive applications into your software, allowing you to assess potential candidates promptly.
2. Apply with SEEK
Powered by SEEK Profile, candidates can prefill applications on your careers site via any device.
- Candidates can use their SEEK Profile and stored CV to prefill an application form on your careers website – saving them time when applying for your role.
- Enable candidates to quickly and easily complete job applications across both mobile and desktop – making it simple to apply for your role anywhere, anytime.
3. SEEK Talent Search Connect
SEEK’s proactive sourcing tool that seamlessly integrates with JobAdder, empowering teams to find and connect with the right candidates quickly and efficiently.
- Quickly access up-to-date candidate SEEK profile information and CVs, then directly import it into JobAdder from SEEK’s Talent Search database.
- Easier team collaboration with access to account-level interactions, history and notes, plus unlimited users per license.