Job description for an Executive Assistant
This role requires you to collaborate with members of the management team and assist them by gathering information and data. You are required to provide a variety of administrative support and must have proven experience as an EA, as well as having excellent organisational skills.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be a key player providing support to the executive team. The Executive Assistant will collaborate with members of the management team to assist in gathering relevant information and data to support decision-making processes. There will be a variety of administrative tasks such as calendar management, organising meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Prioritise and summarise the content of incoming materials to assist executives
- Organise meetings and accurately record minutes
- Research data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Prepare and maintain a variety of highly confidential documents
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and/or direct the caller to another party as appropriate
- Prepare and audit expense reports for approval and processing
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Prepare and distribute internal and external communications such as memos, presentations and reports
- Maintain positive and professional communications, both internally as well as externally
- Work to ensure seamless office operations including interactions with vendors and other partners
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and/or direct the caller to another party as appropriate.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for internal processes and systems
- Provide general administrative support
- Run errands as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Valid driver’s license
- First-rate attention to detail
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Excellent organisational skills
- Committed to maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure and within deadlines
- Must have a four-year degree
- Experience with calendar management
- Basic accounting knowledge a must
- Impressive time management abilities
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.