We’ll be publishing Release Notes on a regular basis to highlight recent product updates and new products we’ve shipped so you can stay up to date on what’s happening at JobAdder.
We’ll be releasing our much anticipated LinkedIn integrations at the end of Q2 2021 which include access to Limited Listings and Premium Job Posting directly from the JobAdder UI and Recruiter System Connect, a multi-layered integration which will allow you to 1-Click Export directly from LinkedIn Recruiter, see your Candidate’s LinkedIn Profiles, InMails and Recruiter notes right in your JobAdder Candidate record.
Whether you’re looking to save time or maximise efficiency, we’ve got you covered. Below are a few ways this integration will help you save time and make better hires!
- Sync your JobAdder account with your LinkedIn Company Page and then choose which of your Job Ads you would like to have published to your Company Jobs page.
- Post LinkedIn Premium Job ads to “the world’s most advanced jobs network” to access LinkedIn’s incredible network of Candidates. Contact your LinkedIn representative for more information on costs and benefits.
- While on LinkedIn Recruiter, an ‘In JobAdder’ indicator will appear on profiles that have been synced with JobAdder candidate records, saving valuable time in searching for them.
- While on LinkedIn Recruiter, users will be able to export limited profile data to JobAdder as prospects for jobs or talent pools.
- While on JobAdder and within Candidate records, users will have visibility to the candidate’s most up-to-date LinkedIn profile. No need to switch between systems!
- While on LinkedIn Recruiter, users will be able to view all candidate interaction history, notes and feedback so that team members don’t accidentally contact the same person and you can make informed decisions about adding the member to your project.
- While on JobAdder Candidate records, users will be able to view InMail threads and notes from LinkedIn Recruiter, ensuring accuracy of data to help focus on the right candidates.
Want to know more? Speak to a member of our sales team or if you’re a JobAdder customer, our Support team is ready to help.