Job description for a Finance Manager
This role is best suited for an experienced Finance Manager who possesses excellent interpersonal and time management skills. You must be professional and have a close eye to detail. The Finance Manager will be required to supervise accounts and generate accurate financial statements and reports in a timely manner.
We are seeking a Finance Manager. This position will support most aspects of accounting management including billing, payroll, reporting, The Finance Manager will have a good knowledge of accounting principles, be organised, professional, and have a close eye on details. The Finance Manager must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Oversee the collection, organisation, tracking and reporting of all income and expenses
- Perform all month-end closing activities
- Generate accurate financial statements and reports in a timely manner
- Attend meetings with senior management
- Hire, train, manage and motivate finance staff
- Maintain related accounting documents and records
- Streamline processes to make the department operate more efficiently and effectively
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Other duties as necessary
- Strong working knowledge of Excel for analysis and reporting.
- Experience in managing administrative staff
- Communicate with Executives and quickly identify and overcome potential program challenges.
- Present and communicate to all levels of the business.
- Be familiar with IFRS
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement initiatives and root cause analysis.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional certification such as a CPA
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, stakeholder alignment.
- Extensive organisational and time management skills.
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.