Job description for a Product Manager
This role requires an experienced Product Manager to help in the improvements, design and creation of products in a timely matter. You must perform market research to identity new opportunities and be a key contributor to the company and have a track record of successfully working in a team environment.
We are looking for a Product Manager. The Product Manager will help in the creation and design of products and improvements to existing products to achieve the company’s financial plans. The Product Manager will work closely with cross-functional team members to bring new products to market in a timely and efficient manner. This position will be a key contributor to achieving the company’s objectives.
- Manage the development of new products that meet cost and timeline objectives
- Evaluate new product concepts to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Manage product lifecycle to maximise ROI
- Perform market research, market validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities
- Foster relationships within key markets to validate product strategy and roadmap
- Develop detailed business cases for proposed products and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure go-to-market strategies, plans and activities are aligned with business drivers
- Partner with cross-functional team members to resolve cost and schedule issues to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Review product for item performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to meet time-to-market objectives
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Strong track record of self-motivation and working in a team environment
- Previous work experience in product management or as a business analyst
- Track record of delivering results, managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle
- Accomplished in writing business requirements
- Skilled at listening and asking probing questions to obtain data needed for project development
- Experienced in product life cycle management
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.