Job description for a General Manager
As the General Manager, you will be responsible in creating and implementing policies, targets and standards. It is required of you to drive sales through team development, focus and execution of concept. You must be experienced and excited to lead a team.
We are looking for a General Manager who is excited to lead a team. The General Manager must be able to direct and support business initiatives, improve and sustain expense management, and address and improve any customer service issues. We are looking for a General Manager who is reliable, self-motivated, adaptable, and quick to learn.
In this position you’ll be expected to lead by example, overseeing the business while facilitating employees to succeed in their own roles. Creating and implementing policies, targets and standards is a key part of this position. You’ll collaborate with the executive team to ensure the right strategies for business are in place to meet long term goals.
- Drive sales through team development, focus, and execution of concept
- Manage customer relations and ensure that employees are providing excellent customer service
- Investigate and resolve all customer disputes
- Analyse reports to understand where there are opportunities and create strategies to meet them
- Hire and train new employees.
- Motivate and retain team members and foster development for future roles
- Ensure necessary resources of labor, equipment and time are available to employees to allow maximum productivity
- Administer and communicate the company’s safety program
- Achieve excellence in key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee any disciplinary actions in order to ensure proper documentation and consistent application of policies
- Review payroll hours to ensure wages remain within budgetary restraints.
- Previous experience managing and leading people with financial responsibility
- Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate Leadership and supervisory capabilities.
- Ability to recognise areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and professional, work relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external
More like this
As the Construction Manager you must be responsible for creating and maintaining all site budgets and schedule all construction from start to finish. You must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry with a proven record of successfully managing other projects.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of changing market dynamics, and overseeing the planning of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives. By developing the corporate marketing strategy the role is best fit for a strong business acumen.